Monday, March 26, 2018

Finally making my milk bath!

Hi so my cousin finally came over to help me with my project! There was a delay with my flowers so I was able to cancel the order. In retrospect it probably would've been easier to grab a bouquet of flowers from Publix but I was just being cheap.

My cousin and I went around my yard and the neighborhood picking the prettiest flowers. We decided to choose the flowers that were super vibrant and could stand out. Her outfit that I chose was a bodysuit that I bought from Forever 21 impulsively and never wore, but I knew that I kept it in the corner for a reason!

Not going to lie when I was pouring the milk out into my moms bathtub I thought that I was going to collapse and die. I completely forgot that my parent’s bathtub had dye which was wearing off. It got into the milk but it was okay because it didn't show up in the pictures. My iPhone 7 didn't do that bad of a job with capturing the moment and I'm super happy that my cousin got into a bath of dirty milk for me and was getting neck cramps the whole time all for my grade, she's honestly the best! I'll attach my favorite pictures in a post later but here's a video of me and her in the process, hope you enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...