Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Milk Bath pictures

Here are my favorite pictures from our shoot.

The milk looked kind of weary so I figured I could put a filter and increase the exposure to make it look more white and less diluted. Majority of the pictures that I chose had my cousin “looking” up or straight. I remember during class that my teacher pointed out very successful magazine covers and all of them had the model staring directly at the consumer, which I believe helps create a better connection between the product and customer. From this article, Laura Sherman gathers her pick on the best magazine covers within half of the decade, one thing they all have in common is their eye contact, staring directly straight, where their eyes can easily meet with the consumer on the shelf.

I've been using this app called over and vsco. Over is really good at helping me collect the right colors for fonts and different effects for my pictures. I used over for my skin care quiz as well. So far I have the edited picture that I'm going to use for my cover. I increased exposure and used warmer tones, since it is a near summer edition and I decided on the month of May.

I photoshopped my cousins body just a little because no matter how much we say that we prefer natural bodies, it's still the slimmer models who take up the majority of the runway. I also made her skin smoother and the body suite brighter and evenly toned.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...