Sunday, March 25, 2018

Final Decisions/Time management

My cousin is coming on Tuesday, so right after my practice we can shoot the milk bath picture. I had some doubts about making it plain white, but I didn't want for the picture to be overwhelming and look tacky, which would take away from the fact that I wanted something simple.

I also think that I'm going to go to the beach Sunday. For the face mask part that I'm going to use on the models, I'm going to gather some of my old face mask, put water color on the mask and gather some containers and decorate them. FYI any information that you get from the chart, you should not take from me because I am not a licensed/studying to be dermatologist or esthetician, even though I would love to be one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...