Sunday, April 1, 2018

Almost final cover page

My mom and sister went to A.C. Moore and she got me plain poster boards for backgrounds for my pictures on the double page spread. The boards were kind of neon but I can edit to make the background itself softer. Another alternative is painting or putting paint on the posters. Almost all my friends were on vacation and when I was with my friends we were usually at some place eating. But spring break is now over so I have to get my friends to quickly take this picture for me.

During my free time, I was looking at tips online to help enhance the quality of your pictures. One that was super cool was to take foil, wrap it around a box and put it below/at an angle from your subject in the picture. It helps with light quality I guess because the foil makes the light bounce essentially.

Here's my cover, but I'm not sure on what to put for the headlines. I know that Thursday we meet again in groups, so I can ask my peers on how to help me with that and other aspects that I'm not sure about regarding my project as a whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...