Thursday, April 5, 2018

Group Critiques

This week I participated in my first group critique for our projects. Last group critique I was on a field trip and the other day I tried to come to class but my body couldn't make it past first hour.

I'm a very indecisive person but I was glad that I was out with the people I was paired with. They're super creative and their ideas were actually hilarious, with a hint of dangerous. My partners helped me with my quiz. I was unsure of how to make my quiz look, so they all mentioned what I was thinking; the font color. The font color to my quiz was really blended into the background. I decided to add shadow to the font and add a background of a sort of opaque purple.

They also helped me decide on what the next page of my double page spread should be. I decided finally to have my friends all with different color face mask as planned, but the colors will be bordering each other in a 2x2. I plan to have all the pictures by Thursday and make it as if they had a contest where they submitted their best pictures with the mask and individual experience with the mask itself. One of my friends is coming on Saturday morning so hopefully it goes well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...