Sunday, April 8, 2018

Final Decision

Hey guys so good news! Sofia, my partner agreed to helping me with one of the people for my double page spread. My friend Alyssa and Hannah agreed to help me sometime through Tuesday-Thursday, I just have to catch them before or after their or my practice, but it'll work out fine.

Also, after narrowing my pictures down here are the final three.




I decided to go with the one having Natasha holding her hand up. I'll have the edited version uploaded this week. My friends and I thought that it looked super cute. I'm almost done with my table of contents so during class I can finish it up and begin my CCR which I promise myself it will be well thought out. Looking back on when I first got this project I swore that it was going to be a breeze, boy was I wrong. There's so much research involved and when I have so many ideas it's kind of hard to decide which one to go through with. Besides that, my project is not done and I have to keep working to my best ability until that due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...