Saturday, April 7, 2018

My Muse Natasha

So today Natasha came over, surprisingly but not really surprisingly she told me that she had forgotten about our appointment. Thankfully she had to drop her sister off at karate so she was driving by my neighborhood and remembered then and there.

Another thing I'm thankful for is how Natasha is always dressed to impress. I thought she was going to come in sweats and a tshirt but she came in the cutest top and skirt. Not too formal yet the perfect amount of casual. It was a totally summer look with the yellow. Now onto the “photo shoot”.

I used the poster board that my mom bought me as a background because I didn't entirely want the street in my photo. I taped the board to my garage and wasn't getting the lighting that I wanted. After a few pictures we decided to hang the poster board up on a tree and Natasha helped tremendously and didn't make it look like she was holding the poster up herself.

Also, shoutout to my sister for making Natasha laugh countless amounts of times for me to get that playful sort of look that I was going for. I'll have my favorite pictures of Natasha attached and I'll show you guys my favorite one tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...