Monday, March 5, 2018

Learning to Perfect my Craft


It’s me again! So I just took the time to create a schedule that I will link right here. Sofia and I started to choose some names for our magazine. Since we are a fashion based magazine we looked at makeup and clothing websites for inspiration for our clothing. 

Also, in class Sofia and I looked and noted that in fashion magazines, usually there is an ad right before the table of contents. Also table of contents include sections that are regulars, like a diet or a hot or not section. I left my magazines at track practice so next post hopefully I can give examples of what I would like for my table of contents to look like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...