Sunday, March 18, 2018

Double Page Spread final decision

So I decided what I am going to mainly focus on for my double page spread; the face mask.

One magazine I really look to as an inspiration for my project is allure magazine. I was thinking that my double page spread should be an ad and sort of an interactive page that readers can really indulge in, as we are teens and still have hope in the fact that large companies still care about our needs.

So here is the magazine cover from Allure that I want to tweak sort of and make my own.


 I love the fact that the girls are natural and the calming neutral clothing doesn’t distract from the main focus of the headline; The Beauty of Diversity. So I think my models will be in very relaxed clothing. Also, I want for my models to be a little bit closer together like so:
 
Yes, I know that I cannot draw, but its merely an outline and I promise that the picture will come out better.

 Also for the quiz portion I wanted to make in informal and simple, as we are targeting teens. I won’t copy the chart verbatim but, I will add my own words and different advice on which skin type the person my have, (which should not be taken from me obviously).


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...