Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Double Page Spread

Hi everyone! I forgot to mention in my last post that Sophia and I decided that my magazine should be released around end of spring/beginning of summer. I've observed a pattern in my peers and I throughout these past few years. We always want to get “summer ready” which means taking care of our bodies for that short period of time so we can look good at the beach or for vacation pictures, so skincare is included in that category.

Regarding the double page spread, I actually want for the models to look a little more homey and fun compared to the picture that I previously posted(link post with it)  as a base for what I wanted to accomplish. A magazine is fun and quirky, also I didn't want for both of my pictures to be completely serious. In addition, our main goal is to target teenagers, and it’s important that we have our audiences attention, (since the attention span of the average American has seen a serious decrease) with more than pictures, which is where the quiz comes into place.

Here's the inspiration for the quiz that I made to put next to the picture! My friend literally volunteered herself to be in the spread, so now all I need is two more volunteers.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...