Thursday, March 8, 2018

Uncertainty

So I was thinking about what our ad should be. Maybe I should make it about something natural, since our magazine is trying to give off that certain vibe. Maybe a face mask, hair products or clothing items. I see a lot of people have been really getting into face mask. I can simply walk into a store and the whole section will be sold out. Skincare sales have increased by more than 50 percent for many companies. So considering that fact, it is an ad that our consumers will most likely like to see because along with sales, searches involving face mask have increased by over an average of 2,000 percent within the past two years.

Also, I found my magazines and have some examples for how I would like for my magazine’s table of contents to be presented. I’ve been playing around with this app called canva as well, which possibly can help with the creation of our cover page.

Sofia and I are still unsure of what we want for our cover pages to be, but we’re still super excited to shoot with Robin, but we did move our shoot to Sunday because of our busy schedules.

As of this moment my iPad is completely spazzing out and Blogger only can access half of my camera roll and none of my recent photos on google drive so for now until I get the problem fixed my images will have to be linked :(

Hopefully next time I log on the problem can be fixed, so get ready for a tsunami of pictures guys!


Citations:* All products require an annual contract.    Prices do not include sales tax    (New York residents only). (n.d.). Top U.S. face mask product searches 2016 | Statistic. Retrieved March 11, 2018, from https://www.statista.com/statistics/683800/us-growth-face-masks-beauty-online-search-queries/ 

Tutton, R., & Collins, A. (2016, April 27). Millennials Disrupt Beauty Industrys Antiwrinkle Agenda. Retrieved March 11, 2018, from http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/skin-care/millennial-beauty-antiwrinkle-baby-boomer-10419202/ 
Stats on increase in earnings for the skincare industry.
Help show that people have an increase in interest for face mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...