Sunday, March 11, 2018

Pictures finally!!



Unfortunately, Sofia was sick so we had to take a rain check on the shoot. That’s all fine because we have this and the week after to shoot, until we really have to crunch in, her health is more important. Besides that, I’ve been thinking it over and my week sailed a little bit more smoothly when I made my agenda, which inspired me to make it regularly. But without further a due, here are the pictures as promised.



Here’s a little something that I made with canva, really just my name over some pancakes  but I’ll get better at using the name sooner or later.

Next I have some color schemes that I mentioned in my first post but I don’t think that it was uploaded properly. Then, right after the color schemes we have a psychology of color chart to help explain why we may choose certain colors in our magazine.



 

Citations: Mr. Clean Magic Erasers: Creative Uses For These Household Cleaning Blocks That Truly Work Magic! (n.d.). Retrieved March 11, 2018, from https://pin.it/tzss5gwmtz6y63


Teal Blue Color Palette Schemes Hgtv Purple Orange Scheme For Bathrooms We Yellow And Turquoise Red Green Website Kitchen Burnt Wedding Living Room With Generator Weddings Pinterest. (n.d.). Retrieved March 11, 2018, from http://hsbstore.com/orange-color-scheme/teal-blue-color-palette-schemes-hgtv-purple-orange-scheme-for-bathrooms-we/

F. (2018, February 27). Blue and lemon color scheme. Retrieved March 11, 2018, from http://www.fabmood.com/inspiration/blue-lemon-color-scheme/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise Be

Hey guys it’s Gebria and I am finally done. Ending this project will be completely bittersweet because the process was so stressful but now ...